vmavrou's poker blog

It's all about poker! News,discussion,winnings and bad beats! :)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

What about Pacific Poker??

Pacific Poker In Review

Well , time to check out also this one major poker-room ,with the 888 behind it that ensures my money at least :)

Tables from 0.05-0.10- to 10-20 is fairly enought for me..not a high staker here...:)

Not so rich freerolls...but i saw an advert that drove me there about the matador freeroll that sends one player for free at World Heads Up Tourney at Barcelona...Tried to qualify there and last year but nope...But i can't find something...it seems that the promo is over...:(

Anyway ..i checked out the rooms,very strange graphics but they seem fine to me. Everywere there is an automatic count of the chips and you can see it all the time at the table,something that i like. I would like also a few stats to be there,to be able to trace better my game.

In general is a good room..not something extreme good..but it's ok to play,to try to get some fishes ...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home